This week, I’m taking some time off from my day job…
No, it’s not because of Thanksgiving as you may be inclined to think, but rather because I’m tired and I need some rest!
You see, as an introvert, I have a responsibility to balance my activities.
- My health depends on taking time away from others just to relax and recharge every once in a while.
If I don’t do this, I become grouchy and resentful – and neither of those are pretty or desirable.
- I’m grateful for the awareness that allows me to recognize this tendency of mine and manage it accordingly.
- I am grateful that I am able to take time off when needed.
- And I’m grateful for all those around me, who care enough about me, that they’ve made it possible for me to enjoy this respite guilt free!
What about you?
- What are you grateful for today?
Leave a Reply